Protocols and Guidelines
CPR protocols and guidelines are created for use in arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution processes. They are drafted by CPR’s think tank, the CPR Institute, and developed by end-users who are on the front lines of dispute resolution.
- Annotated Model Procedural Order for Remote Video Arbitration Proceedings
- Challenge Protocol
- Concurrent Mediation-Arbitration Clause and Protocol
- Employment Related Mass Claims Protocol
- Ethics Codes and Provider Principles
- Guidelines for Arbitrators Conducting Complex Arbitrations
- Guidelines on Early Disposition of Issues in Arbitration
- Protocol on Cybersecurity in International Arbitration | ICCA, NYC Bar, & CPR
- Protocol on Determination of Damages in Arbitration
- Protocol on Disclosure of Documents & Presentation of Witnesses in Commercial Arbitration
The information and resources on this website should not be construed as legal advice or opinion, or as a substitute for the advice of counsel.