For CPR Neutrals
CPR's Panels of Distinguished Neutrals are one of CPR's most valuable assets. We thank you for your service, leadership and commitment to the highest ethical standards that inspires such confidence in our users. We hope that this page will serve as a helpful resource for you, allowing you stay current and engaged with CPR. We will be adding content regularly, so we encourage you to bookmark the page and check it often.
CPR Dispute Resolution's Complete Case platform
CPR has launched a fully integrated dispute resolution platform to support CPR Dispute Resolution's suite of alternative dispute resolution offerings. Now configured and in use, the platform is ISO-certified and enables CPR Dispute Resolution and the Panel of Distinguished Neutrals to access all of their pending CPR matters and documents in one place. The platform’s features allow you to communicate with others in the matter via correspondence as well as upload documents and directly schedule videoconferences. Neutrals can issue orders on the platform, collaborate on the Award, upload the draft award for DRS review in Administered cases, and upload invoices to the system for payment.
Additionally, the profiles of all CPR neutrals are now available to the public on our Find A Neutral page.
The platform was developed by Immediation, the Australia-based digital legal environment provider, starting in February 2022. For further information on the arrangement, see the February 23, 2022, Dispute Resolution letter to neutrals, along with answers to frequently asked questions, in the right sidebar. Have additional questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All neutrals can directly edit their bios via CPR Dispute Resolution’s Complete Case platform.
If you need a refresher on your video conference training, please click here.
Update my Panelist Questionnaire - Please email completed questionnaire to email@example.com
CPR believes that all of its neutrals should keep their skills current and up to date. Please notify CPR of any trainings and/or conferences attended during the prior year that you have taken by filling out the annual CPR Neutral Survey. Neutrals are required to return the annual CPR Neutral Survey in order to be nominated for a case.
Neutrals are required to take a course on Cybersecurity. The following course is recommended:
- Please click on the below to access the December 15, 2022 Cyber Security Training by Consilio CIO Jon Fowler.
- 2022 CPR-Consilio Cyber Security Training.mp4
Please note you will need a password which can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
Neutrals are required to take a course on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. The following courses are recommended:
- Implicit Bias in ADR: Principles and Practical Guidance. Held on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 12:00pm. For CPR Members and CPR Neutrals only. Please email Carrie Ann Trubenstein at email@example.com for a link to view the recording.
- Boston Law Collaborative Workshop, September 20, 2023 12:00 - 1:00 pm ET Addressing Bias and Stereotypes in Mediation - Boston Law Collaborative (blc.law)
Resources for CPR Neutrals
- FTI Consulting Remote Proceedings
Parties who engage on CPR matters pay only a $5000.00 daily hosting fee - a 16% discount from the regular rate.
- ADR Notable, a Cloud-based mediation case management and note-taking tool. Use code "CPRNeutrals2021" for a no-risk 90-day free trial. Go to https://www.adrnotable.com/ to register.
- IMI Qualifying Assessment Program
- Guidelines for Arbitrators Conducting Complex Arbitrations
- Protocol on Disclosure of Documents and Presentation of Witnesses in Commercial Arbitration
- Protocol on Determination of Damages in Arbitration
- Guidelines on Early Disposition of Issues in Arbitration
Special DRS Programs
If you are not already doing so, please let us know if you would like to participate in the following special CPR members-only DRS programs, created to showcase and promote your services:
Let Us Promote You!
Demonstrating your thought leadership is a wonderful way to build your practice. Let us help. If you have an idea for an article about dispute resolution issues, we would be happy to consider it for publication in our award-winning publication Alternatives, or on our blog, CPR Speaks. In the dedicated column, "The Neutral's Notepad," members of CPR’s esteemed panel of neutrals periodically contribute their thoughts on developments and best practices in dispute resolution. Please contact our Marketing & Communications Director, Lili Schroppe, at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an article or to propose topics for publication.
Rent a Venue
In need of a mediation space? CPR has a private conference room and breakout rooms available for mediation. Please contact Mia Levi at email@example.com for more information or to inquire about availability & rates.