CPR has specialized rules for Arbitration and Mediation which are specifically designed for “international disputes,” which broadly encompass disputes of any nature involving persons or business enterprises of different nationalities or located in different countries. CPR recommends that where the parties are based or located in different countries or where their contract involves a foreign subject matter or otherwise calls for performance abroad, they specifically provide for application of these rules.
- 2019 CPR Rules for Administered Arbitration of International Disputes
- 2014 CPR Rules for Administered Arbitration of International Disputes
- Global Rules for Accelerated Commercial Arbitration
- 2018 International Non-Administered Arbitration Rules
- 2007 International Non-Administered Rules
- 2005 International Non-Administered Rules
- 2000 International Non-Administered Rules
- CPR International Mediation Procedure (2017)
- CPR International Mediation Procedure (2017 – Portuguese Version)
- CPR/CCPIT Mediation Procedure
- CPR Minitrial Procedure
- European Mediation Procedure (1996)
- CPR International Reinsurance Industry Dispute Resolution Protocol
The information and resources on this website should not be construed as legal advice or opinion, or as a substitute for the advice of counsel.