Moving the Needle on Diversity: A Conversation with Noah Hanft
MCCA's Diversity & the Bar Magazine
March 1, 2019
Theo Cheng, independent, full-time arbitrator and mediator and Distinguished CPR Neutral, recently published an interview -- in his MCCA's Diversity & the Bar Magazine column, "The ADR Mosaic" -- with CPR President & CEO, Noah J. Hanft.
In the article, titled "Moving the Needle on Diversity," Cheng and Hanft discussed numerous topics, including:
- Why Hanft believes diversity in the ADR field is so important;
- Steps that inside counsel can take to help increase diversity in ADR;
- How a company can practically accomplish these ends, and how difficult those efforts might be;
- The roles of organizations such as CPR;
- Recent CPR initiatives to increase diversity in the field;
- And, finally, encouraging recent statistics showing some progress.
Read the article in its entirety on the MCCA's Diversity & the Bar Magazine site HERE (on page 13).