How We Lead
Established in 1977, CPR is an independent nonprofit organization that promotes the prevention and resolution of conflict to better enable the pursuit of purpose through the CPR Institute and its subsidiary, CPR Dispute Resolution Services LLC.
The CPR Institute builds capacity for dispute prevention and resolution through the thought leadership of its diverse members – companies, leading mediators and arbitrators, law firms, individual practitioners, and academics – who share best practices and develop innovative tools for dispute management through committee discussions and projects, publications, education and training, and hosting events.
CPR Dispute Resolution is a boutique-style provider of leading-edge dispute management services – mediation, arbitration, custom appointing services, a panel of dispute prevention specialists, and more - that leverages resources generated by the CPR Institute. The case administrators are responsive, efficient, and detail oriented, and have extensive backgrounds in alternative dispute resolution (ADR). The Panel of Distinguished Neutrals is a carefully curated, diverse group of prominent, experienced subject matter and ADR professionals based in 35 countries. And CPR Dispute Resolution’s Complete Case platform, a holistic end-to-end digital environment designed for ADR, handles matters efficiently and securely.
- Employment-Related Mass Claims Protocol 2.0 is Now Available Developed with leaders in employment law and ADR More
- COVID-19 CPR's COVID-19 Resource Center offers timely resources and events More
- Get CPR's latest news delivered to your inbox Subscribe now to receive the DateBook, event announcements, and more More
- NEW: CPR's blog, CPR Speaks VIDEO interviews with leading ADR professionals covering breaking news and discussion-worthy cases More
- Look Who's Joined ADR's Most Exclusive Club? As part of its continuing diversity efforts, CPR is pleased to share a new brochure promoting its distinguished female neutrals, created pursuant to a generous grant by Victoria Pynchon. More
- Dispute Resolution Services Operating Principles Learn more about the principles that govern the operations of CPR's DRS services, to best ensure quality, independence and integrity More
News & Announcements
- 'Weapon of Choice' - Arbitration and Cross-Border Dispute Resolution
June 23, 2023
- Immediation, Conflict Resolution Nonprofit Release New Arbitration Case Management Platform
May 4, 2023
- CPR Dispute Resolution Launches Digital Dispute Resolution Platform
May 2, 2023
- Seizing the Benefits of Arbitration: It's in Your Hands
May 1, 2023
- Arbitrator Diversity Lacking as Employers Push to Use Them
April 24, 2023
- ABA Section of Dispute Resolution - 2023 Advanced Mediation & Advocacy Skills Institute
October 18, 2023